The 7th International Conference on Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures, SMAR 2024, will provide a forum for international scientists, engineers, enterprisers and infrastructure managers to present and discuss the state-of-the-practice and recent advances in testing and monitoring technology, in structural modelling and assessment methods, and in the application of advanced materials for structural rehabilitation.
The conference will provide a platform for exploring the potential of international cooperation.
Main conference Topics
- Structural health monitoring
- Performance and damage assessment
- Damage control
- Structural strengthening and repair
- Durability issues as related to harsh environments
- Shape memory alloys in civil structures
- Practical applications and case studies
- Visionary concepts